[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Marriage Data Query - Ruck

David Yakel djyakel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:30:32 PST 2014

Re:  EWZ record for Alwine Lauersdorf (Ruck) born 1894, married 1928.

Is it possible that Alwine's first marriage to a Russian soldier around
1912 was not given when her EWZ form was completed?

My grandmother who came to Canada left behind 3 younger sisters   1. Alwine
(I have a postcard)   2.?? EWZ has Helene - same as my moms middle name
3. ?? EWZ has Clementine unmarried (grandmother said she was a bit "odd" &
still single).  Their father's name was August, my grandmother is
Ausgustina.  They all lived in Antonettental & there are no other families
with just girls in the records.  If she could have left the marriage out,
then I am thinking they are my family.

Are there any other records I could look at?