[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Digitized newspapers and other tidbits from museums and archives

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 06:04:36 PST 2014

Hi all,

I know I've submitted something earlier on digitized newspapers, but
here's a followup and/or an update  on what's out there.  Note also the
comments and contributions from other readers.

http://activehistory.ca/2014/02/historical-newspaper-digitization-problem/

If you have PEI ancestors   check out what newspaper stuff has been
digitized....
http://islandnewspapers.ca/

Moose Jaw Public Library seeks help identifying people in photos
http://www.mjtimes.sk.ca/News/Local/2014-02-06/article-3606299/Putting-names-to-faces-at-the-archive/1

( reminder that we ALL have some of these and should be careful to make
sure our future generations know who we are or, rather, were !)

Lloydminster's contribution to Archive Week (last week)
http://www.lloydminstersource.com/News/tabid/68/entryid/4018/Default.aspx

Helen Gillespie

 Go TEAM CANADA Go!