[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Raatz

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 21 11:39:55 PST 2014

Marg,

Michael's birth place probably is Platkownica.
This village is about 40-50 miles NE of Warsaw, or 10 miles south of Ostrow Mazowiecka.

There is a village Kalinowo at little ENE of Ostrow Mazowiecka which may be his wife's birth place Karlow, but questionable.

Do you have any idea of where they married?  It is possible Michael left home as a young man and met and married in a different part of Poland.

Rose Ingram