[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Raatz

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:46:08 PST 2014

I am not sure what your question is.   If it is the location of the
places you list, then MAYBE two of them are the following, which are in
reasonable proximity to each other

P?atkownica, We;grow, Mazowieckie, Poland N524042, E 0215015
Briesen (Brzez'no), Ostrole;ka, Mazowieckie, Poland  N525524, E 0213746
or
Briesen (Brzez'no- Kolonia), Ostrole;ka, Mazowieckie, Poland  N525443, E
0213848

Gary Warner