[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Raatz

paula-jean at comcast.net paula-jean at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 11:42:36 PST 2014

My great grandfather, Christian Hintz, was also born in Platkownica. March 2, 1850.  My grandfather, Ludwig Hintz was born nearby in Laczka, on July 27, 1853.  Ludwig married Helene Riewe in Cholm or Michaelsdorf Poland (on the citizenship applications Ludwig named one city, Helene named the other). Helene was from Wytyczno.  They both came to the U.S. in 1925 to Neenah, Wisconsin.  I have some photos of Platkownica taken a few years ago by a cousin who lives in Germany.  I'm happy to share if you like.

Paula Meiers
paula-jean at comcast.net