[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Scheppel village

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Thu Jan 2 08:43:02 PST 2014

Hello Katrin,

it could be Scheppeln in West Prussia, name variations are Zippel,
Tschippeln, Sczepil, Czepil, Czaple, Gross Czappeln, German name since 1893:
Treuhausen, Polish Name is Czaple

http://www.westpreussen.de/cms/ct/ortsverzeichnis/details.php?ID=6564

http://wikimapia.org/21074398/pl/Czaple

Regards from Germany,