[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Estonian church records

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Sun Jan 5 09:38:18 PST 2014

    Hello Katrin,

          Thanks for telling us about these Estonian church books!

          I'm interested because a relative of mine (Philip Gruenke)
  was living in Estonia from about 1910 to 1920.

          He lived in a village called Annenhof near an estate called
  Sommerpahlen.  Some time later (in the 20s?) I believe the village
  was renamed Heimtal, after the original Heimtal in Volhynia.

      Do you know which Lutheran congregation Annenhof would belong to?
  Was it one of the villages in the compact colony you talk about?

                  Thanks,
                     Paul Rakow