[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Map of Present policial boundaries in Poland.

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 5 13:19:43 PST 2014

Sometimes I still get confused with the boundary changes in Poland when citing the new descriptions for Villages and towns of my ancestors. The LDS Library Catalog uses place descriptions as they were in 1967.

A snapshot of Present political boundaries in Poland.
http://www.ezilon.com/maps/europe/poland-maps.html

Many people researching Germans in Poland in the 1800's are researching the area covered by four provinces (woj.)in the middle of Poland, plus Lubelskie province.

The Russian (Congress) Poland Gazetteer on this webpage provides further details and clarification.
https://www.sggee.org/research/village_maps.html

Rose Ingram