[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Chodecz Catholic Parish

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Jan 6 07:42:23 PST 2014

Chodecz Lutheran records started in 1801 but some later years are missing
possibly due to lack of a pastor.  Before 1801 and in some later years, many
Germans registered their births, marriages and deaths with the Chodecz
Catholic church.  The Chodecz Lutheran records and German names from the
Catholic church have been extracted and are included in the SGGEE Master
Pedigree database.  Unfortunately, it appears there is only this one record
from your Winkler family.

Dick Stein