[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] where do I find the documents for.....

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 07:17:44 PST 2014

Hi Peter,

I think their farm was probably in Stary Gaj which is east of
Karczmiska; both villages are in a direct line west of Lublin and a
little south of Naleczow. The Lublin Project database shows an alegata
record for a Janina "Sapula" born in Grobelki in 1908 and the birth
certification comes from a Roman Catholic church in Hrubieszow-Dubienka
for her marriage in 1933 in Kamien Evangelical Lutheran Church.

Many Roman Catholic records from the Lublin area have been scanned. Here
is a url which lists many of the collections and provides the date
ranges and a number of scans. You may be able to figure out which are
promising, or you can order a microfilm from LDS. In my experience with
these scans, most of them are from such microfilms.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/str/4/15?sort=syg_order#tabZasoby

You may have an easier time using the filters on this site than I have had.
Good luck.
Sigrid Pohl Perry