[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Village Adventure Tour

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Thu Jan 9 11:59:22 PST 2014

Volhynian Village Adventure Tour
September 8 – 17, 2014

This is just a note to alert you to the next Volhynian Village Adventure Tour which is scheduled for September 8 – 17, 2014.  It is limited to Eastern Volhynia (the area roughly from Zhitomir to Rovno, and Emilcin to Karlswalde) and seven people.  If you are serious about going, I would suggest you get your reservation fee of $100 in soon, as the tour usually fills up by the middle of March, especially now that we have decided to limit the tour to seven.  I have a brochure posted on my site: www.volhynia.org as well as several reports of previous tours, if you are interested.  If you would like to check out our tours with previous tour members, let me know and I will be happy to provide a list of names.

For most tour members, this is a once-in-a-life-time experience.

DONALD N. MILLER
Tour Leader
Leading tours to Volhynia since 1993.