[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] broken link?

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 9 14:43:02 PST 2014

Just wanted to point out that copyright has nothing to do with links whether broken or not.  SGGEE has similar copyright posted on every single page.  We cannot post the cemetery list on our site as that would break copyright.  So we direct you to the site that does have copyright and you find the information.

The broken link on the Saskatchewan Genealogy site has to be fixed by them.  Our link is still good.

Jerry