[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Were divorces recorded in church records?

Gerald Klatt gerald.klatt at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 9 20:11:08 PST 2014

Corinne,

Here's a death entry in which the extractor wasn't quite sure of the
surname. The time frame is right, but
It looks like the parents names are listed and not the widow, which almost
suggests a child.
You would have to visit the site and look at the scan yourself to determine
if it was Weiss or Weich or Weicht and what the age of the deceased was.

      Weiss? Gustav 8Apr 1880 Rozyszcze Bresalup Daniel Mueller Caroline
1897588/2 392 306

Regards

Gerald