[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New online records for Russian Poland

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 13 07:45:12 PST 2014

A week ago the Sukaj Archive posted over 9,000,000 new records for online viewing.  I have reviewed them and found the following Lutheran records which are of interest to us.  They have been added to our revised parishes page:

https://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/church_parishes/LutheransInRusPoland.html

These include:
- Plock Lutheran
- Wyszogrod Lutheran
- Kalish Lutheran
- Babiak Lutheran
- Dabie Lutheran
- Zychlin Reformed Lutheran

If anyone finds something I have missed, please let me know so that I can add them to our page.

NEW:  I do not have the time to research them myself but if you find Civil or RC records with lots of Germans in them (often utilized prior to the establishment of the Lutheran Church), please let me know.  I will start to add these as they become available.

Jerry Frank