[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] What Parish

Carole rschlesselman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 25 20:01:10 PST 2014

I know that my great aunt, Sophia Henkel, lived in Olgin/Natalin, Horokhiv,
Zhytomyr, Ukraine area.  She married Alex Ruchotzke on January 6, 1901.  I
believe her birth year is 1884.  My great uncle, Johann Henkel (born 1878),
married Julia Ruchotzke (born 1891)  Julia also had a brother Steve
Ruchotzke.  They all came to Canada (Winnipeg) in 1908-1909.  Parents of
Johann and Sophia Henkel are Christoph and Christine (Holz) Henkel.  Older
Henkel brothers and sisters were born near Lublin.  What parish would have
birth, baptism, marriage records for Olgin/Natalin and are the records there
for the time 1878 through 1901 translated?

Thank you,

Carole (Henkel) Schlesselman