[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] I'm looking for informations about some of my ancestors/ Ich suche Infos über einige meiner Vorfahren

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun Jan 26 17:13:38 PST 2014

Susanne,

I didn't see an answer to your query, but I may have missed it if there was
one.

Have you searched the public VKP database at
https://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases.html  There are some 600
Jess/Jesse/Jeske/Jesske births, including some of your family?  Wandawola
was in Roxyszcze parish of which the original register books are in the AGAD
archive in Warsaw.  Scans of the records are available online at
http://www.agad.gov.pl/inwentarze/KsEA439x.xml

If you haven't already done so, you may wish to consider becoming a member
of SGGEE www.sggee.org in order to gain access to their Master Pedigree
Database containing names of some half million Germans in Poland.

Dick Stein