[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village of Silno and Leibisch Church

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 18:07:35 PDT 2014

I have a church book entry from  March 1794 recording the marriage of
Jacob Krampitz & Anna Maria Fehlau.    The LDS tape,  812369, gives
Leibitsch  evang. augsb. church   (Polish: Lubicz,   there are 7 per Google)

     Jacob is said to be from Schönwald,  (Polish:  Jackowo near
Czernikowo).
 No village said of Anna, but her father, Gottleib Fehlau, is said to  be a
 School master at the village of Silno (or Selna or  Selno ).

    Working with Google maps,  I find that Lubicz,  & Czernkiko 16km apart,
  But Silno,  in Pomerania  near Chojnice,  is quite  far from  Jackowo,
~150 km.
  Are there other Silno's  - closer?  Was there an  Evangelical church
there?

      If the other names are wrong,  please  correct me.

Bob K.