[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Death records in Germany

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 9 21:36:47 PDT 2014

Gail had trouble posting the message noted below  to the Listserve, please reply directly to her.

------
Is there any way to find out if someone in Germany has died? For several years I corresponded with a first cousin of my mother's who lived in Rotenburg on the Wumme. The last time I heard from him was just before Christmas in 2010 when I got a heartbroken note that his wife had died. He had one sister who was still alive in 2009, but she was in ill health, born about 1915, so it is doubtful she is still living. There were no other relatives.

Gail Elliott
gdwe38 at hotmail.com