[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Death records in Germany

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 05:26:59 PDT 2014

Sometimes you can find a death notice in https://www.trauer.de/     Obits
from German newspaper.  This is like the www.legacy.com site.

Put in the first (Vorname) and last name (Nachname) and press SUCHEN.
Click on "erweitere Suche" if you have some other info.  Of course not
everyone is listed but you could also Google the name and place and see
what comes up. If the name is unusual you might get telephone entries for
other family members and could try that.

PS  the Actuelle Traueranzeigen is the link to the current death notices.

It's worth a try.   I did find a few in the recent past.

Good luck with this....

Helen