[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dubno area in Austria?

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 15 12:22:45 PDT 2014

I don't believe the Dubno area was ever part of Austria.  However, there was significant migration from the Austrian region into the Dubno area so that might be part of the confusion in the documentation. However, just to be sure, what is the year of birth?  We need that to know where the border was in that year.

Jerry