[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking Records from the Evangelical Augsburg Consistory Council in Tsarist Poyavskoi

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 18:44:45 PDT 2014

Peter,

Although "Tsarist Poyavskoi" is still elusive, I think the following are
probably the villages near Plock where the family lived. You can find
them easily on a search here: http://mapa.szukacz.pl/

Wola Brwilenska is across the Wisla River west of Plock
Nowe Boryszewo just east of Plock

If you send me a scan of the Russian or a link to an online record, I'll
take a look at those words in particular.

Sigrid Pohl Perry