[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking Records from the Evangelical Augsburg Consistory Council

Peter chamdo4ever at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:35:55 PDT 2014

Thank you very much Earl. Yes, I most definitely will let the
listserve know if I make any progress.

In a slight digression, in that you are familiar with divorces near
Plock, are you able to offer any insight into the legal twists of
naming conventions of children born out of wedlock, especially when
the Mother of such a child then marries a divorced man? That really
cuts to the core of what I'm trying to find out. In fact, you can read
my earlier post to the listserve on that subject here:

http://eclipse.sggee.org/pipermail/ger-poland-volhynia/2014-July/027453.html

In attempting to chase down this record of the dissolved marriage,
what I'm really trying to establish is if it mentions that August
Daubler committed adultery with Wilhelmine Hein (the woman he went on
to marry), and could conceivably be the father of Wilhelmine Hein's
illegitimate daughter (my ancestor) who was born a few years earlier
and named Dorothea Hein due to the Father being "unknown."

Many thanks,

Peter Schmidt