[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Plock Divorce record -- found?

Peter chamdo4ever at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:07:38 PDT 2014

Wow, what a find -- thank you so much Rose! Does it give any
indication as to why the marriage was dissolved?

Of course what my family and I are really looking for is something
indicating that the marriage was dissolved due to August Daubler's
adultery, or even that he has a child out of wedlock. That would
really be the ultimate coup....

Many thanks,

Peter Schmidt