[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New archive scans

Gordon Poley gpoles2 at cox.net
Thu Jul 24 05:19:12 PDT 2014

Here are some recent additions I have found to the scans that are available in the Polish archives:
	various Babiak records dating from 1866 to 1884
	various Dabie records dating from  1809 to 1884 in the Konin archives
	various Przasznysz(u) records from 1835 to1870 (not available before?)
	various Wladyslawow (Turek) records dating from 1795 to 1879
	various Zagorow records dating from 1843 to1883 including some marriage records
Should I post to the entire mailing list?
Any questions let me know.

Gordon Poley