[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Plock Divorce record -- found?

Peter chamdo4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:10:53 PDT 2014

Once again, for those who have kindly been following along and being
so helpful regarding my historic family drama, here is another
important clue.

The kind reader of this list who was able to provide me with the Plock
record of August Daubler's first marriage to Ehmke, was able to get
the note regarding the divorce in the left margin translated by a
native Polish speaker.

He offers this intriguing insight:
"It just says that the marriage was between August Daubler and Anna
Maria Ehmke was annulled by the court because of her fault. (i.e.: she
is to blame)."

Any thoughts as to how to best interpret that?