[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zhitomir Archives

rhloeb4 at mymts.net rhloeb4 at mymts.net
Sun Jun 1 18:36:11 PDT 2014

My grandmother, Alwine Endler (nee Klapprat) was born in a village northeast of Zhitomir in 1900. She married my grandfather, Wilhelm Endler, in 1920 and their two sons, Henry and Julius, were born in another village northeast of Zhitomir, Fassowaja-Rudnja, in 1923 and 1926. Since the birth and other records for those villages would have been sent to Zhitomir, I am curious if it is true that the Zhitomir archives that are applicable and for this time period are being translated and will eventually be available online? Any information on this topic will be greatly appreciated.
Randy Loeb