[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] My Genealogy

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 4 16:06:32 PDT 2014

My ancestor (Johann Norenberg) was born around 1799 but I think it is a different person than the one you are referring to Mauricio. In his death record it says he was born in a unidentified village in the Lipno parish. The Norenberg name was listed amongst the surnames of the Lipno parish in the 1700's  but I believe these records are available only in Berlin in the National Archives. Never the less, I will be very interested to see what you may find re Norenberg's in the Skoszewy records.  Esther, my Muellers are not anywhere near the area you mentioned. You know how it can be with the name Mueller.  Cheers