[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Konin Area

Claudine Schlieffers claudine at schlieffers.com
Thu Jun 5 13:11:50 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I have been researching this area for about 20 years, but only superficially as I've found it the most difficult of all of the different regions our families are from.

I am searching for the following surnames (and have checked the SGGEE database without any luck).

Luk/Luck (Aline was my husband's greatgrandmother), born 1878 Korwin, Konin; confirmed in Doly
Muench (August was my husband's great grandfather - they supposedly married in Konin in/around 1900.
Muck/Mykk/Muecke - possibly August's mother, but his parents are not confirmed

Aline and August's children were all born in Doly or Gostyn.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Claudine