[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Konin Area

Edelgard Strobel udo-edelgard at freenet.de
Fri Jun 6 08:07:40 PDT 2014

Hello Claudine,

I am researching the same area and I have also the names Lück/Mücke/Münch in
my db. The Konin marriage records are online until 1899 at
szukarjwarchiwach.pl. Unfortunally there is no marriage Münch (Minch in the
Russian records) / Lück (Lik) / in the index of this year. I do hope the
years after 1899 will follow soon. I have also been looking for the birth
entry of Aline Lück in 1878 with no success. Maybe she appears in the
Maslaki records, but these end in 1859. Too bad!

Regards from Germany,

Edelgard