[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1876-1913 Zdunska Wola records on-line

Deb beektabeek at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 10:46:23 PDT 2014

Gerald,

Thank you for the information.  I am researching in that area and found
some of the Zdunska Wola online at GenBaza also.  (Information on how to
get to the records is found at:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QFjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Flearn%2Fwiki%2Fen%2Fimages%2Fa%2Faf%2FGENBAZA.pdf&ei=mf2RU9DZGIu0yATUyYLICQ&usg=AFQjCNFEJ3vX0KJBKmKHYvtI1LinORLJSA&sig2=OGKvdb-jmpMXn5HVQGbhvQ
)

If you do not log in, the only records you will be able to access are
those from the Warsaw region.  Once you have logged in, select Lodz and
a list of the villages that have scans will come up.

For Zdunska Wola GenBaza there are:

Scans of the Catholic records run from 1808- 1913
Scans of the Baptist records is just one year, 1913
Scans of the Evangelical run from 1876-1913

I hope this may be of some help and perhaps used as an adjunct to the
metryki indexes.

Debbie Beick