[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Korzew Catholic Records, NW of Zdunska Wola, Includes Semlin now Zamlynie Lodz Region

Deb beektabeek at comcast.net
Fri Jun 6 11:13:35 PDT 2014

I have found many Evangelical records in the Catholic records for the
village of Korczew.  This village is about 10 km NW of Zdunska Wola.  I
am in the process of extracting the German records from these records.

The villages they cover is:

Annopol  (now Annopol Stare and Annopol Nowy)
Korzew
Janiszewice
Prathkow
Rembieskie
Stradzew
Tymicnice
Wittorow
Wola Woystawski
Zamlynie (formally Semlin)

Evangelical records include the following surnames (please check the
records as I may have missed listing some as I do not have an
alphabetical listing):

Bech
Benke
Ber
Beych (Beich)
Bloch
Boch
Falterberg
Fedor
Flegel
Gelesten
Ginter
Grebow
Grodzyn
Has
Henzel
Heyne
Hiller
Hutner
Iassiak (Issak)
Imber
Kelmin
Kleyn
Konrad
Kowat
Kremin
Kwasnik? (Possibly Quaschnik)
Laube (Lobe)
Lange
Lemke
Mantel or Mantey
Mauer
Meyer
Miller
Nerbech
Nowak
Nyka
Nyx
Pus
Radach
Redel
Relich
Rolow
Rozyn
Schiler
Szmidt
Szauer (Sauer, Zauer)
Szubert
Szulz
Urban
Wrobel
Wize(r)
Zantler

An index of these records can be found at:
http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/ in the Lodz region.

Scans of these records can be found at:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/ar3-zs1526d

Or at GenBaza at http://metryki.genbaza.pl/genbaza,list,41763,1

(You must log in to view the Lodz area records.  Information on how to
log in can be found at:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QFjAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffamilysearch.org%2Flearn%2Fwiki%2Fen%2Fimages%2Fa%2Faf%2FGENBAZA.pdf&ei=mf2RU9DZGIu0yATUyYLICQ&usg=AFQjCNFEJ3vX0KJBKmKHYvtI1LinORLJSA&sig2=OGKvdb-jmpMXn5HVQGbhvQ
)

Debbie Beick