[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Random Finds: Norenberg

kitchur at mymts.net kitchur at mymts.net
Mon Jun 9 10:23:31 PDT 2014

I also have Neurenberg's or Nierenberg's (spelling varies) in my family line
My gg grandmother was Karoline Neurenberg married to Gottlieb Krueger

Karoline's parents were Samuel and Anna Dorothea (Kuehn) Neurenberg
Samuel's parents were Andrea and Anna Marianne (Kletke) Neurenberg

dates range from 1862 - 1778 - place most common is Wielkopolskie Poland
and to many siblings within to mention here.

Al Muth was a great helping hand with my family line.