[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration from Volhynia

B Hirsekorn tggrtime at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 10 10:13:27 PDT 2014

Further to the emails of George and Gerald:

Unable to find death records for Johann Gottfried or his wife Christine (nee Kelm), I wondered if they may have left Volhynia (Mariendorf) after their two sons emigrated to Canada in 1892. As I have not found any record they emigrated to Canada or the U.S., might they have gone to the Zhitomir region, back to Lodz where they originated or somewhere in Germany?

Has anyone come across records or letters from their own ancestors that may provide possibilities or clues?

Betty Hirsekorn