[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ question (Norenberg)

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:25:03 PDT 2014

Hi Sigrid
Thank you for the reply and hopefully we will find a connection soon.
It is impressive how far I got, provided I had no clue my ancestors where
from Volhynia back in 2006 when I started all my research. Definitely SGGEE
was decisive on this and I'm very grateful. I hope one day I will be able
to attend one of your conventions in Canada.
I have a trip to Brazil in November where I will hunt for new clues about
relatives in Brazil. Old notes, documents and pictures.
Hopefully it will help explain a few things.

Mauricio