[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gross Friedrichs Tabor & Zezulin Records

C Miller millerc96 at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 17 12:59:09 PDT 2014

Hello everyone.

Would anyone know if I can find records pertaining to Gross Friedrichs Tabor online?  (Family Search Catalogue shows this:  "Parish registers of baptisms, marriages and deaths for Groß Friedrichs-Tabor, Schlesien, Germany; now Tabor Wielki (Kępno), Poznań, Poland. Includes Tschermin (Czermin)".   Could someone point me in the right direction.

Also, awhile ago I emailed a gentleman  (referred by Al Muth) who had successfully received copies of Zezulin Baptist records on his family from the Baptist church in Poland that holds them.  Has anyone else had success with obtaining Zezulin records, as I can't seem to get a response back from them.

Carol Miller
(Schurr/Schauer; Badke/Batke; Gutknecht; Kaus; Bulow; Polatchek/Polacek; Reinsch; Anders/Andrs)