[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] stuck on name "Galenyewski"

Otto otto at schienke.com
Wed Jun 18 11:29:04 PDT 2014

On Jun 18, 2014, at 2:02 PM, Gerald Klatt wrote:

> Thus far I have searched: Galenyewski, Galeniewski, Goleniewski, Golembieski, Golebieski, Golembioski and Golebioski. All to no avail.
>
> Anyone else have any ideas?
>

> Regards,
>

> Gerald
Always include the Polish diacritical markings:
Gałęzewski
Has anyone tried the Polish spelling "Gałęzewski", pronounced "Gowenyevskee."

Has anyone tried the common Polish ending "jewski", pronounced "Yev'skee"- "Galeh'yev'skee"
Galejewski (this may contain diacritical markings written in the Polish alphabet)

. . .   Otto
         " The Zen moment..." wk. of January 01, 2014-