[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ question (Norenberg)

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 04:04:02 PDT 2014

Hi Paula

I found 4 persons with the surname Spitzmacher in the entire Brazil phone
list.
They live in Santa Maria, southernmost state of Brazil. This city is nearby
where my ancestors migrated to.

Too much coincidence for a 200 million people country almost the size of
the US so I'm betting they will be related.

I am happy to contact them in Portuguese, I'm just not sure if they will be
able to speak English with you.

Mauricio