[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Preußen, Brandenburg, Landsberg (Warthe)/Gorzow Wielkopolski

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 08:06:10 PDT 2014

Hi Debbie,

I see that both these films are records related to military regiments.
If you know your ancestor belonged to a Prussian military family
stationed in Gorzow Wielkopolski, then it could be useful. However, if
you are looking for German civilians in this region, there is no
guarantee that the information related to them is on either film. You
might provide the List with the names and village of your earliest
ancestors who lived in this region. Someone might be able to suggest
possible parish records from that area.

Sigrid Pohl Perry