[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bialosliwie, Posen; Surnames: Boelter, Knak, Wirth

Tammy Jochman tjjochman at milwpc.com
Sun Mar 2 16:20:25 PST 2014

 I did find a record in the Pozan Project for one of their children... I
think the town is about half-way between Pila (directly W of Bydgoszcz) and
Bydgoszcz.
Would Bydgoszcz records include this area?

Protestant community Bialosliwie [Weissenhöhe], entry 2 / 1868
Friedrich Wilhelm Boelter (26 years old) father: Jacob Boelter
Justine Wirth (27 years old) father: Johann Wirth