[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fuhl-Sager family

Mhairi Patterson mhairi at andrewswireless.net
Fri Mar 7 06:37:29 PST 2014

I had found a reference to BENJAMIN FUHL, born Oct 10, 1880, died in
Ludmirpol, reference: 22440

                                                      MARIANNE SAGER,  born
June 9 1883, died in East Prussia, Reference: 22441

                                                      EMILIE LYDIA FUHL,
born Oct 30, 1905 in Ludmirpol,  Reference:  22439  also a number 178890

on a web site 'galiziengermandescendants.org'.

I was told these reference numbers referred to EWZ records and to order LDS
film 1796607 which I did but the records 22438-22446 did not give me any
information on the Fuhl/Sager family.

Does anyone have any other ideas about where I can search?

Mhairi

---