[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wetaskawin Area Community Books

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 7 06:41:07 PST 2014

Does anyone have a copy of these books and could do a look-up for me, please?

Looking for info about the FIETZ family that settled there.  I suspect a probable connection.  I don't need all the family info in it.  Just want to know if it makes reference to origins in either Volhynia or Russian Poland.

In particular any reference to a Samuel (Peter) FIETZ / Krystina POLEI couple would be especially valuable.  The couple may have later moved to the Benton Harbor region of Michigan.

Thanks very much.

Jerry Frank