[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German marriage record.

Gerald Klatt gerald.klatt at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 8 09:34:35 PST 2014

Also try the neighbouring Ilow parish.

I was searching for a marriage record in Ilow and couldn't find it. The
brother was married there and I assumed the sister was too. It was a note in
the brother's Ilow marriage record about the banns registered in both Ilow
and Wiskitki that provided the hint that perhaps I should look in Wiskitki.
That's where I found the sister's marriage.

Regards

Gerald