[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Katholische Church records for Flatow / Zlotow

PETER VON LIPINSKY lipinsky at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 12 14:21:34 PDT 2014

Greetings Mr. Ort Kolewe.

If you take the time to re-read the request from Paula - Jean, you will notice that Paula - Jean was searching  for  births / deaths / marriages records for this area...........and that's all Paula - Jean requested. I replied to Paula - Jeans with
the information I had on hand. Land records are also available, but it will take a bit longer to get this information. Just as a matter of interest, I just received several  land records from the general area where Paula - Jean is researching her family. So it is possible to find these records as well, and just because you feel that nobody is looking at ( or for ) land records, doesn't really mean, that in reality nobody is looking.

Have a nice day, Peter von Lipinsky