[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] TOM from Lublin Poland coming from Canada

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 06:57:10 PDT 2014

Your link cannot be viewed unless you are at a FHC presumabely. The Lublin database shows an Adolf Tomm born 1906 in Malinowka (near Chelm - not the larger one near Brzeziny) so this must be him. He was 49 in 1955. So he survived the war, was able to make it to West Germany, and like many others looked to the Americas for new opportunity because he no longer had a farm. Many of us here in US and Canada have this same story in our heritage.

Karl