[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RES: TOM from Lublin Poland coming from Canada

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:19:42 PDT 2014

Yes, exactly.

I heard about old generations trying to find their lost brothers, parents or sons. Difficult times! Sometimes they needed to travel to somewhere closed where they originally came from to (perhaps) find a brother, a sister, father or mother. And we are going to see sometimes an immigrant (the same one) with 2 or 3 register/records in the ports, showing that they tried to find someone lost in Europe.

My great-great-grandfather got back to Germany (after 30 years in Brazil) to find his sons then he came back to Brazil, where he died. Actually, we don’t know if he met them in fact. Was a long story with his first family…