[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] a new dilemma

Fran Matkovich mjm1021 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 13:34:25 PDT 2014

Hello Craig,
If you go to www.familysearch.org and search for last name Schiller and
first name Paul, many entries appear.  You can also search for Bertha.
Perhaps one of them is your family member.

There is also a town in Volhynia called Janowka.  I have a book entitled The
Women of Janowka by Helmut Exner which tells of the settlement of the town
by German immigrants in the 19th century.  The town was once called
Johannisdorf.

Fran Matkovich