[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Prison in Ukraine?

Jim Stange jjstange at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:04:12 PDT 2014

Hello Members - I recently found out that a Great Grandfather was
imprisoned in a camp "Schillowski-Rudnik " for about four years from about
1914-1919.  He was from Przemysl area.  Has anyone heard of this camp or
know where it might be?  My Google searches have come up empty.  Also, any
insight as to what he may have been imprisoned for (what side)?

This is the text from the web site:

Johann, Jag., TJR. Nr. 1,14. Komp., Böhmen, Chotěboř, Dobra, 1876; verw.
Jarosze«ski Gabriel, Lstlnfst., IR. Nr. 30,10. Komp., Galizien, Lemberg,
1886; verw. Jaroszyk Wasyl, LstGeft.,k.k.LstIR. Nr. 18, Galizien, Przemyśl,
Sielec, 1880; kriegsgef., Schillowsky-Rudnik, Gouvernement Jekaterinoslaw

Thanks for any input,
Jim