[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with a marriage record.

Brenda Brandt blbrandt at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 06:45:19 PDT 2014

Good morning Members,

Does anyone have Ilow film # 1196414? I would like to know the parents of
Paul Schatschneider who married Elizabeth Stuermer in 1842, Record # 39. My
problem is that I am working with another person on this family and we have
to different sets of parents for Paul. I have Michael Schatschneider and Eva
Witzke, the information I extracted for the SGGEE database. My coworker has
the parents as Peter Schastschneider and Dorothea Mielke. All of these folks
are from the same family group and either of us could have made an error.

If someone has the film in addition to the information, if possible, I would
appreciate a scan of the record.

Thanks in advance,

Brenda Brandt