[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia marriage records

B Hirsekorn tggrtime at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 29 11:39:37 PDT 2014

I am looking for the death records Johann Gottfried Hirsekorn and his wife Christine Kelm, both born in the Lodz area.

Both parents are mentioned in the marriage records (AGAD, parish Rożyszcze) of their three sons (years 1870, 1887 and 1889) but not as godparents of any of the children's birth records. In one marriage record the parents are shown as Kol. (kolonist) but not in the other two. The village is listed as Mariendorf or Kiselkowa.

>From the responses I think it is safe to assume that the parents stayed in Volhynia and only their two sons immigrated to Canada, one son died in Volhynia.

Appreciate the responses.

Betty Hirsekorn