[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brantowiznie

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed May 7 19:17:01 PDT 2014

In SGGEE members only Main Pedigree database  there is a Johann Zielke and Anna Rosine Koenig with three children, Johann (1798), Elisabeth (1801) and Michael (1816).  These children were found in the Chodecz Catholic records.

It is Possible that son Johann Zielke may have married a girl with name of Rosine Koenig too, and had a daughter Anna Karoline.

I have done a lot of research in Chodecz and surrounding area, and have not run across the village of Brantowiznie.  It is possible it may be spelled differently in the records than what the normal spelling would be.

Rose